Ultra 70 Calf StretcherMay 12, 2017
Sutton Rapid E 317May 22, 2017
Besser Longhorn Lockstitch McKay
The Besser Lockstitch McKay is the most widely requested and most popular McKay on the market today. The longarm of the Besser Lockstitch McKay allows easy access of both shoes and boots. Sold for years as the Sutton 600L, it is the premier machine of the industry.
- Hand and foot mechanism to raise presserfoot
- Surface work light
- Bobbin Winder equipped
- Tension adjustment knob in front for easy access
- Improved threading accessibility
- Interior threading light
- Lighted, recessed control panel
- Horn can be locked in place
- Adjustable stitch length
- Thread size 4 to 6, needle size 3 to 5
- Straight horn optional
Besser Lockstitch McKay Specifications
- Height: 65″
- Depth: 21″
- Width: 24″
- Net Weight: 440 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 500 lbs.
- Voltage: 115v, single phase
- Amperes: 6.5 amps
- Motors: ½ HP